Come join us! The MALA ILL Special Interest Group is looking for new members. This is your chance to interact with ILL staff around the Kansas City area, take a leadership role, and make a difference in the ILL community.
Do you meet the following qualifications?
- You have a vested interest in interlibrary loan, resource sharing, and/or document delivery. This means you may or may not do these activities as primary job duties, but you do have a substantial connection with these activities in your job.
- You are employed by an institution that is a member of MALA. If you are not sure, please contact Kirsten Myers by email or phone at (816) 521-7266.
- You are able to attend and participate in the meetings, events, and activities of the Committee. At times you will be asked to work between meetings and events via e-mail.
If so, we have the following positions open:
- Vice-chairperson (3 year term)
- Member-at-Large (2 year term)
More descriptions about the positions are available on the application form. The deadline to apply is May 15, 2014. All you have to do is download this application: MALAILLSIGApplication2014, fill it out and email it to us. We hope to hear from you soon.